TPG Community

Get online support

Internet drops out and modem reboots everytime

Basanta
Level 2
I am having a problem where my connection keeps dropping out which results in my router reboot over and over. I raised it with TPG and the engineer send me an SMS stating that the ticket has been escalated to NBN and they will let me know. I was contacted by someone yesterday after over a week and told me that a technician would visit my premises today 19/03/20221 anytime between 8am to 12pm however no one showed. I waited all day still no contact from TPG or NBN. I signed up for the service about a month ago and I seem to have one problem after another. I am getting a little frustrated with this issue as everytime I call TPG i have to wait over an hour to speak to someone.
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hey, Basanta. We coordinated this with our Engineering Team to check the updates from NBNCO, expect them to contact you tomorrow for the more details.

I am having a problem where my connection keeps dropping out which results in my router reboot over and over. I raised it with TPG and the engineer send me an SMS stating that the ticket has been escalated to NBN and they will let me know. I was contacted by someone yesterday after over a week and told me that a technician would visit my premises today 19/03/20221 anytime between 8am to 12pm however no one showed. I waited all day still no contact from TPG or NBN. I signed up for the service about a month ago and I seem to have one problem after another. I am getting a little frustrated with this issue as everytime I call TPG i have to wait over an hour to speak to someone.
Basanta
Level 2
I never heard anything from the engineer lucky I dis not have anything major planned.
Shane

We chased this to our Engineering Team expect them to contact you today. 

I never heard anything from the engineer lucky I dis not have anything major planned.