TPG Community

Get online support

Internet keeps dropping out

timmoore805
Level 2

Problem started a week or so ago and we were hoping it would clear up.

WIFI has bene problematic, dropping out every hour or so. Yesterday my plugged in device also experienced internet dropout. Have tried rebooting the modem a few times.

Can someone check my internet service/connection please?

I understand with wireless dropouts that adjustments can be made to the modem/router's settings - please advise what these are.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @timmoore805 ,

Thanks for raising this to us. Here are some articles that you may find helpful, this will guide you on how to improve the Wireless Connection by changing settings on the modem/router.

• Troubleshooting a Slow Internet Connection

• Easy Steps to Improve Wi-Fi Connection In Your Home

• Wireless Channel on your modem - what is it and why should I change it

If you need further assistance, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

@timmoore805 wrote:

Problem started a week or so ago and we were hoping it would clear up.

WIFI has bene problematic, dropping out every hour or so. Yesterday my plugged in device also experienced internet dropout. Have tried rebooting the modem a few times.

Can someone check my internet service/connection please?

I understand with wireless dropouts that adjustments can be made to the modem/router's settings - please advise what these are.

Thank you