TPG Community

Get online support

Latest firmware for Archer VR1600v v1

SOLVED Go to solution
Sijnja
Level 3
Hi,

I also have this router and firmware version. Can you please help me to update it?

Hardware Version:Archer VR1600v v2 00000000
Firmware Version:0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 200810 Rel.53181

Thanks,
Jacob
BasilDV

Hi @Sijnja

Welcome to the Community!

The request has been forwarded and update will be applied within 24 hours.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

Sijnja
Level 3
Thanks very much!
Sijnja
Level 3
Hi @BasilDV,

Do I need to do anything from my end to support the update?

Thanks
BasilDV

Hi @Sijnja

It shows that you already have the latest firmware available.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

Sijnja
Level 3
Hi @BasilDV,

Can you tell me what the latest firmware version is? I believe I have the same version that others on this thread have been given an update for. And there are bugs in the firmware I have, so I am hoping to get an update.

Thanks
Shane

Hi @Sijnja,

It is Firmware: Build 200810 Rel.53181n this is the latest  firmware to our supplied TP-Link Vr1600 supplied for TPG NBN-FTTC. We'd like to set your expectation that there are different latest firmware for other NBN connection type.

Can you tell us the details of the bugs you experience with the modem?

Regards,

Hi @BasilDV,

Can you tell me what the latest firmware version is? I believe I have the same version that others on this thread have been given an update for. And there are bugs in the firmware I have, so I am hoping to get an update.

Thanks
Sijnja
Level 3
Hi @Shane,

Thanks for the clarification, I thought it may have a different version number or build number too.

The bug I am experiencing is in the System Tools / Traffic Monitor table where the usage for a particular port (LAN4) that I don’t have connected is showing data (byte) usage in the GBs within the period of a day. I’m interested in general data usage over the ports, as well as in total, however the accuracy of the data here comes into question given data is being reported on a port that remains disconnected.

Thanks
Shane

Hi @Sijnja,

Thanks for the additional details, please perform a factory reset on the modem/router and let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

Hi @Shane,

Thanks for the clarification, I thought it may have a different version number or build number too.

The bug I am experiencing is in the System Tools / Traffic Monitor table where the usage for a particular port (LAN4) that I don’t have connected is showing data (byte) usage in the GBs within the period of a day. I’m interested in general data usage over the ports, as well as in total, however the accuracy of the data here comes into question given data is being reported on a port that remains disconnected.

Thanks
edmundchow
Level 2

Hi,

My TP-Link Archer VR1600v is currently running: -

Firmware Version: 1.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 180828 Rel.35294n

Hardware Version: Archer VR1600v v1 00000000

How can I upgrade to the latest version?

Many thanks.