Modem delivery

SOLVED Go to solution
jonyhans1984
Level 2
I am waiting for my modem delivery. Which was scheduled to deliver by startrack on 20/4/2020 . Now the online tracking says sent back to TPG . I haven’t received any card from them to pickup.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Ken-C

Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

View solution in original post

Ken-C

Hi there jonyhans1984,

I have had a look at your service and your modem delivery status with Startrack and can see successful result that shows that it was delivered with a signature at 1:38PM Today 22/04.

Could you please advise me if this is accurate or not and if you now have your equipment? 

Kind thanks 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ken-C

Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

Ken-C

Hi there jonyhans1984,

I have had a look at your service and your modem delivery status with Startrack and can see successful result that shows that it was delivered with a signature at 1:38PM Today 22/04.

Could you please advise me if this is accurate or not and if you now have your equipment? 

Kind thanks 

jonyhans1984
Level 2
Yes I didn’t get any delivery from startrack