TPG Community

Get online support

Modem is Unable to Detect Ethernet/DSL cable

bpollard21
Level 2

Hi there,

Last night my internet dropped out and Ive been unable to reconnect it. Ive had this issue before and it usually resolves itself within an hour or so but not this time.

Im using a Netgear D6000 and my router cannot detect the phoneline that is connected to the Modem, ive tried rebooting the router, restoring factory setting, unplugging, the 30-30-30 method and nothing has worked so i can rule out the modem being the fault.

How can i get my phone line tested by TPG? The last time this happened i believe there was an issue with the street pillar or the exchange.

NBN upgrdes are currently happening in my suburb (ACT 2904) so i hope this isnt part of the problem.

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @bpollard21

Welcome to the Community! 

We're sorry to learn that you are experiencing difficulty with the service, certainly not the type we aim to provide. 

We would like to investigate further to see what can be done to improve your connection performance.

Please send us a private message with your address or TPG account details like the username/customer ID. We look forward to resolving this issue for you!

Regards,

Ahra_G