TPG Community

Get online support

Moving House Modem Delivery

Thomas95
Level 2

Hi,

I started the "moving home" process on my account and as part of the process it's making me buy a new modem.

My question is, where is the modem going to be sent? The old address or new address? We're at the old address for another 2 weeks. 

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @Thomas95

It will depend on the shipping address that you'll choose for it to be delivered.

If you haven't processed the moving home order, we'd like to check on what options do you have and assist you with the process.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV

Thomas95
Level 2
Thanks Basil, so we just choose the delivery address later in the form?

When does it get sent out? Immediately or on the move date? (Which address should we choose to have it sent to)
BasilDV

Hi @Thomas95

You may check this article that we've created for the details.

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

Thomas95
Level 2
Thanks Basil, but it unfortunately doesn’t say when it gets sent out?

It says it’s sent to the new address, but if you send it right now the current residents may receive it?
BasilDV

Hi @Thomas95

Based on the information from our Relocation team, the modem/router order for the new address will be placed upon processing the form online. It will also be shipped to the new address.

There's a note on the article that if you want the device to be delivered to a different address, then you need to be in touch with our Moving home team.

We can arrange a call from our team instead for your convenience. Shoot me a PM with your TPG account details along with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

BasilDV