TPG Community

Get online support

Moving to new apartment, new modem tracking sent to wrong address!

vqa16041998
Level 2

Good morning,

I just moved to a new apartment and I had to create a new TPG account since this is the first time I'm switching to NBN. I confirmed on the phone that the modem should be delivered to my new address.

The address on the new account is correct, however, in the Australia Post tracking for the modem, the delivery address is completely wrong! I want to clarify whether there was any mistake to avoid confusion for any further deliveries. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @vqa16041998,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, I would love to help clarify the shipping address of the modem/router and get to the bottom of this.

To better understand the situation, send me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

Also include your best cnotact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Good morning,

I just moved to a new apartment and I had to create a new TPG account since this is the first time I'm switching to NBN. I confirmed on the phone that the modem should be delivered to my new address.

The address on the new account is correct, however, in the Australia Post tracking for the modem, the delivery address is completely wrong! I want to clarify whether there was any mistake to avoid confusion for any further deliveries. Thank you.