TPG Community

Get online support

My LAN light is flashing blue

JLD
Level 2
Level 2
Unable to connect to the wifi. All lights are on solid blue on nbn box except the LAN light is flashing blue. The tpg box all lights are green.
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @JLD ,

Thanks for raising this to us. If all the lights are on it means the service is working, flashing LAN light means that there is an activity with the device connected to the port. Please confirm if the device(s) connected via LAN is connected with the internet.

Also, when you say unable to connect to the Wi-Fi, does it mean it you do not know the Wi-Fi password? or Entering Incorrect password?

If so, here is an article that you may find helpful.Forgotten Your Wi-Fi Password? 

Here is another article that you may try, Wi-Fi troubleshooting steps - No Internet/Connection .

Let us know how it will go. 

JLD
Level 2
Level 2
Thank you for getting back to me. I called the tpg call help desk and someone (a small person in my house) pressed the wifi button off! It’s all back up and running.
Shane

Yay! I am glad to know that its now up and running. Feel free to create a new thread for any future queries. Cheers!

Thank you for getting back to me. I called the tpg call help desk and someone (a small person in my house) pressed the wifi button off! It’s all back up and running.