NBN connection

lachlancross1
Level 2
Just wondering, I have recently signed up with TPG for NBN to my home. There is an existing nbn box in the house as well as a backup battery, but I changed suppliers. My first payment was made on the 5th of January and received my modem on the 10th of January. I have hooked this up exactly as stated however when I go to link devices to wifi it will not connect and says ‘wifi needs to automatically configure, should not take more than 30 minutes’ I have left my phone on this screen for up to two hours to no change. This is extremely frustrating as I need wifi for work and further study. To add to this, I have had to spend up to $120 for more data on my phone plan as well as having no reply to several emails I have sent trying to get to the bottom of this problem. I’d love a response
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @lachlancross1

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account and learned that you've been in touch with our NBN Provisioning team.

The service is working within specification. Further updates will be provided by your case manager once available.

BasilDV