TPG Community

Get online support

NBN modem for new address has not arrived

pratley2
Level 2

We contacted TPG a week ago advising that we needed our new modem on the 14th August as TPG doesn't have Home broadband at our new address.

We have not seen or heard from TPG regarding this new modem other than to say that they've received the request for the modem.  That's all.

We work from home and need this.

I've been on hold now for nearly an hour waiting for someone to answer.  I've tried tpg.com.au/modemdelivery that it keeps telling me about, but gives me a 404 error.

I've just got on the phone now and I'm being told by Mike that they don't have my NBN order?!?!?!?!  WTH?

NOT impressed at all.

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @pratley2 ,

Let us help track the whereabouts of the modem and see expedite the delivery. Could you send me a PM with your details?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

We contacted TPG a week ago advising that we needed our new modem on the 14th August as TPG doesn't have Home broadband at our new address.

We have not seen or heard from TPG regarding this new modem other than to say that they've received the request for the modem.  That's all.

We work from home and need this.

I've been on hold now for nearly an hour waiting for someone to answer.  I've tried tpg.com.au/modemdelivery that it keeps telling me about, but gives me a 404 error.

I've just got on the phone now and I'm being told by Mike that they don't have my NBN order?!?!?!?!  WTH?

NOT impressed at all.

pratley2
Level 2
It gets better. Today I had a call from Alyssa who kept telling me she understand.

Tonight I’ve found I’ve been charged $79.99 for a modem I don’t have or can’t be 100% sure of receiving.

The accounts not even activated as I don’t have modem.

It’s just unbelievable and I’ll be contacting our ombudsman
Angeli

Hi @pratley2

We'll have your case be handled by our Customer Relations Team for immediate action. Best to PM us with your TPG customer ID or username and we'll take care of it.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Angeli

pratley2
Level 2
Still waiting for NBN connector….

Been trying to have NBN connected now for weeks. Having to pay extra to hotspot off mobile plan.

Not impressed. It’s a different story every day.