TPG Community

Get online support

NBN modem unable to connect

wolffpac
Level 2

Hi my NBN modem will not connect following a storm last night on the gold coast.  Power light shows blue but the second light is flashing yellow on an off and there is a click sound every few seconds coming from the NBN modem.  I have checked outage and there is no outage listed for my location.  Please help - no internet connection and work from home.

6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Hi @wolffpac

If your service is not affected by an outage, then we'd like to check if there's a line fault or you have a faulty device.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to check on this further.

BasilDV

Lugs2210
Level 2

Hi Basil

Would you be able to check my TPG NBN account - I have the same issue.

The connection light on the NBN box is flashing blue, turns off, and then starts flashing again. I checked my address on the NBN website and it reports no outage reported

I tried reseting the nbn box and unplugging but no go.

I don't see the Send a message when I try to PM.

BasilDV

Hi @Lugs2210

We'd like to check on what happened to your service.

The PM will be available once you reached level 2 in the community. You may now try to send me a PM with your details to assist you accordingly.

BasilDV

lidemei521
Level 2
I have the same problem on sending pm, really need to get the connection problem solved, hopefully it works now
BasilDV

Hi @lidemei521

We checked the status of your ticket and understand that an NBN technician has been booked to check your service.

Further updates will be provided via SMS or phone call once available.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @lidemei521

We understand that the service has been restored by the attending technician.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV