NBN outage

nazzylonglegs
Level 2
Hi, it's been two days since you have advised that there is an unplanned outage. Can you give me an ETA on when this will be fixed?

Also, will you give me a a refund for the two days I had no internet??

6 REPLIES 6
Angeli

Hi @nazzylonglegs

We'll be checking the outage status then the billing adjustment can be assessed afterwards which is subject for approval. Kindly send your TPG username/customer ID privately.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Thanks,

Angeli

nazzylonglegs
Level 2

Your site isn't allowing me to send a PM. 
My username is **********. 
The NBN outage has been restored. 
Please assess the billing adjustment.

Angeli

Hi @nazzylonglegs

We've edited your post and removed your account username. We'll have your account assessment for billing adjustment and we'll be in touch again here for further updates. 

Cheers!

Angeli

Hi @nazzylonglegs

We've applied 4 days of free service to your account that you can utilise from 15 June to 18 June 2022. The new billing cycle will come after you exhausted the free service which will be from 19th to 18th of every month. Debit date as usual will fall 7 days from the start of the billing cycle. 

Regards, 

Angeli

nazzylonglegs
Level 2

Thanks, but 4 days might not be enough.

I have been experiencing intermittent outages yesterday (11 June), and today(12 June). I'm not sure what is happening with your service. Did rodents chew through the cable again? Surely, you have service level agreements with NBNCo. 

This level of service is unacceptable,  especially since it doesn't seem to affect other service providers. 

Angeli

Hi @nazzylonglegs

The compensation provided is to reciprocate the previous outage that you experienced. We've determined that there's an unplanned network outage in your area and the estimated time of restoration is at 5PM SYD today. This can be subject to change. You may check the service status here, https://www.nbnco.com.au/support/network-status. We can assess the billing adjustment once your service is restored.