TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn box flashing red light and making clicking sound

soniakim67
Level 3
Right after lightning yesterday evening, we lost internet connection, and the nbn connection box continually flashes red light and makes a clicking sound. I left the wall socket unplugged overnight and repeatedly tried reconnecting and resetting the box this morning, but the same symptoms continue with no internet. Sometimes blue light flashes, then turns clicks on and off after a while, then returns to red. Any speedy assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @soniakim67 

Is your service affected by an outage?

You can check it here:

If not, please send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

soniakim67
Level 3

Why isn't TPG taking any measures to address the problem? What's the point of asking to send a private message when nothing has been done and no reply after five days have passed since a private message was sent? I work from home and I can't express the damage this lack of Internet is causing. How many more days will it take to conduct a test and conclude a technician has to be sent?

BasilDV

Hi @soniakim67 

One of my colleagues sent you a private message to complete the verification to no avail.

We really want to help restore your service as soon as possible.

Just send us the details needed via private message for us to continue to assist you.

BasilDV

soniakim67
Level 3

I didn't receive any private message and I sent a private message to you, BasilDV, about my account details five days ago. What was the Pm about? Account details? The nbn box still flashing red light and clicking. I will PM you my account details again.