TPG Community

Get online support

Nbn connection box no lights

teej
Level 3

Can you help?
My NBN connection box has no lights on after the thunderstorm passed over this afternoon. Power connection fine - just nothing.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
felix2308
Level 2

Has this been fixed?

Just gonna slide in as I have the same problem after the storm. Checked the server status, there was a power surge and now an outage but all lights from my nbn box are now dead (even the power light) so there might be some hardware issues occurs?. Does the outages kills the nbn box power as well? All the cables are fine and the power board on the wall is also fine.

teej
Level 3

No not fixed and when I called TPG directly the message said wait times was 40 mins. 

Will check everything again tomorrow.

Riezl

Hi @teej and @felix2308 , please send us a private message with your TPG account details so we can look into this and help with the resolution.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

teej
Level 3
Details sent.
Shane

Hi @teej,

Expect one of our Engineers to contact you via SMS or Phone call when update becomes available.

Regards,

Details sent.
twy
Level 2
Level 2
Hello. Same thing happened to us during storm last night. May I PM our account details to you too?
Shane

Hey, @twy 

Sure! Flick me a message with your details. Also, could you confirm the troubleshooting steps you have done?

How to send a PM?

Regards,

Hello. Same thing happened to us during storm last night. May I PM our account details to you too?