TPG Community

Get online support

No Green Internet Light (NBN cable-to-building)

_KRZer0_
Level 2

Hi all

Our Internet's been down for nearly 24 hours in Brisbane, with the 'Internet' light on our modem out (but Power, DSL, 2.4G and 5G lights on). It was installed about three months ago and has been fine all that time, until yesterday.

We've reset and hard reset the modem several times.

When I called TPG, both times I was just told it was a 'known outage' with 'no known ETA for repair', and I can't get any more infomation. My partner and I are both working from home so need more of a fix asap! We'd appreciate any ideas. 

Thank you Smiley Happy

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hey @_KRZer0_,

Welcome to the community!

I'd love to help check the status of the service, to better understand the situation feel free to drop me a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

For reference please check the article below: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi all

Our Internet's been down for nearly 24 hours in Brisbane, with the 'Internet' light on our modem out (but Power, DSL, 2.4G and 5G lights on). It was installed about three months ago and has been fine all that time, until yesterday.

We've reset and hard reset the modem several times.

When I called TPG, both times I was just told it was a 'known outage' with 'no known ETA for repair', and I can't get any more infomation. My partner and I are both working from home so need more of a fix asap! We'd appreciate any ideas. 

Thank you Smiley Happy