TPG Community

Get online support

No Internet Connection

r_s
Level 2
Level 2
Hello,
Last night all of a sudden, my internet stopped working.
The internet light on my modem is also not on. I tried turning off my modem and turn it on but there was no luck.

I also followed the instructions on tpg website for power reset and it also doesn't seem to work as the internet light is still turned off.

I have been trying to call tpg but they are not available even during the morning.

Can someone please shed some light on what might be wrong?

I also looked it up on internet whether there was any NBN outtage in my area but it's not the case.

Kind regards,
r_s
5 REPLIES 5
r_s
Level 2
Level 2
I finally got in touch with them via their customer service number and there was this lovely lady who fixed this internet issue.
eemcrae12
Level 2

Hi!

Do you know what they did? my interet is doing the EXACT same thing and need help!

I'll call tomorrow if ti coplicated 

Thanks!

BasilDV

We're glad that the service is working now @r_s

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

Hi @eemcrae12

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and have detected a possible fault within the NBN network.

We've escalated the fault to our Engineers for further investigation and updates will be given within 24 to 48 hours as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV

r_s
Level 2
Level 2
The lady on phone told me that there was some NBN shortage and they put many connections back online but this couldn't happen for all.

I would suggest, call them up so they could fix the issue.