TPG Community

Get online support

No service on mobile phone

Yocelyn
Level 2

Hi, there

This have been going on for couple of months, my internet at home are working well but for some reason in my phone it keep saying there are no service? also it keep saying sos and because of this i can't receive any text, or call someone. i am not sure why this is happening.

Kind Regards 

Yocelyn 

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @Yocelyn

Thanks for raising this with us.

We've created an article that may help you troubleshoot this issue.

Check it here: Troubleshooting issues with Incoming/Outgoing Calls on TPG Mobile

Once done and the issue persists, please let us know.

BasilDV

Yocelyn
Level 2

Hi there

i had a check on the website you sent, it still didn't solve the problem. i also notice that in the other day my sister was using my sim card and it work perfectly on her phone? but in my phone it didn't work? why is this?

BasilDV

Hi @Yocelyn

Thanks for the update.

Does your mobile phone came from a service bundle from another service provider? If yes, did you check if it was locked with them?

If not, please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted for us to have a Mobile tech team check on this further.

BasilDV

Ahra_G

Hi @Yocelyn

I have since organised a call back to be made today from a member of our Mobile Support Team for assistance. 

They will try to first contact you on your homephone number since you are having difficulty with your mobile phone. 

You may also send an alternative contact number via private message

Thanks! 

Ahra_G