TPG Community

Get online support

Only the power light and the blue link light are on on my nbn Connector, the modem has 4 green li

pwillmette73
Level 2
The nbn connector has only two lights on, the blue power light and the blue link light. The modem has 4 green lights, the power, the 2.5 and 5 G lights and WAN light. There appears to be a problem with the FTTC fibre optic cable, as I have powered down and powered up in accordance the instructions. Who do I contact?
3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @pwillmette73,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details. We'd like to make sure that the devices are properly set up and this community article can guide you: NBN Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) Setup Guide

We can see that this has been escalated to our Provisioning Team as well and we'll make a follow up so we they can also look into this.

Riezl

Hi @pwillmette73, we can see that our Provisioning Team has been in touch, but it appears that you are currently not at home to do the set up.

The case manager will process a callback and if you have a preferred contact time, please let us know. Thank you.

Riezl

Hi @pwillmette73, we can see that an NBN technician has been booked to investigate why the service is still not working and we believe that the schedule has been provided as well.

Should you have further queries, feel free to message us. Thank you.