Level 2
How can I replace my arris cm8200 cable modem as its not working
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ahra_G

Hi @anajeeba56

Welcome to Community! 

The account I've located showed that the issue is now raised to our Engineering team and that an appointment has been booked on Tuesday, 18 February 2020, between 8AM - 12PM. Please ensure that your or someone of legal age is present during the visit. 

I have also noted and informed our Engineering team about the status of your ARRIS modem. 

Should you have further queries, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Ahra_G

Hi @anajeeba56

Welcome to Community! 

The account I've located showed that the issue is now raised to our Engineering team and that an appointment has been booked on Tuesday, 18 February 2020, between 8AM - 12PM. Please ensure that your or someone of legal age is present during the visit. 

I have also noted and informed our Engineering team about the status of your ARRIS modem. 

Should you have further queries, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

anajeeba56
Level 2
Thanks I have been contacted👍👍
cvabooth
Level 2

I have had to revert to my Arris cm820 as the cm8200 never gets past flashing the upstream ans downstream lights. No online light. Rang support but they were useless.

Riezl

Hi @cvabooth , we are sorry to know that you are having issues with the service and we apologise for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.