TPG Community

Get online support

Rollback firmware?

iq455
Level 4

Hi TPG,

My HFC has been perfect for months since install.. Not a glitch. But now the firmware has changed it drops out a lot, random times, and sometimes not, but it's happening nearly everyday now, many times a day, and some times not, was putting it down to congestion but, I don't believe in coincidences. I've been hammering this connection up and down since install to test it's durability. Not a blip from my connection...

Do you guys have the previous version of firmware anywhere to download that I can test?

Done all the resets, outages, etc.

Current version for me is 0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 200810 Rel.53181n

Cheers

3 REPLIES 3
iq455
Level 4

I have reset everything again, this time I unplugged the router and NTD and cooled them off for 30 minutes and tried a new cat cable for the wan connection for the NTD - Router. Worked good for about 15 minutes. Smiley Sad lol I think maybe the router needs to be replaced?

Edit: Seems to have stablized after the initial 15 minute hiccup. Will report back if things go south again.

Ahra_G

Hi @iq455

It does show that your modem already has the latest firmware. 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

To help manage your TPG services on the go, you may download our TPG Mobile App on this link: tpg.com.au/services/tpg-app

Thanks! 

-Ahra_G

iq455
Level 4
Yup I know, I wanted to rollback.