Router failure

BasilDV

Hi @Wanga

We've checked the account and reviewed the notes. Our Tech team has been in touch with you and advised that the case was escalated to our Engineers.

Your assigned Engineer contacted you last 1 June 2021 and you've confirmed that the service is working fine.

We've checked the status of the Phone service and it shows that it is not registered. We've refreshed the service remotely and should start working within the day.

BasilDV

Wanga
Level 3

Sorry, you might have my two issues confusedl. I am refering to the issue above about the internet cutting off every day:

"My fixed wireless internet cuts off at 10.06am every single morning (11.06 during daylight savings). It's been happening for over a year.

Sometimes it reconnects after a minute, other times in ten or more minutes.

Sometimes I have to either restart my computer or restart the NBN box and router.

I have tried using a different router than the supplied tplink v1600 and the same thing happens - so it's not the router. There's something at the transmitter level that is causing this.

It usually happens in the middle of a Zoom meeting or something important."

The tech team has not been in contact with me about that particular issue - no one contacted me at the time specified.

Do I need to open a new support ticket about the internet cutting off at 10.06am every day?
Thanks
Wayne

BasilDV

Hi @Wanga

I see.

We'll arrange a call from our Tech team tomorrow between 10AM - 11AM for further checking.

BasilDV