TPG Community

Get online support

Sending of emails suddenly blocked on both my PC, iPhone & iPad.

peterwww
Level 2

Hi TPG Community,

A couple of weeks ago my sending of emails was blocked on my PC, iPhone & iPad.

I can receive emails on all 3 devices

With a series of error messages on the PC - starting with:

Subject: Re: Error message 554 5.7.1 [TPG-S02] [21841EJw000901] Message rejected as it appears to be spam.

As I followed the postmaster@tpg.com.au instructions the error messages moved on to: Error-5-7-8-TPG-A02/...error 5.7.8 [TPG-A02] Authentication denied. User XXXXXX@tpg.com.au is banned from using SMTP AUTH due to previous abuse

With my IPad and IPhone showing:

CANNOT SEND MAIL

The sender address was invalid.

I have emailed back to postmaster-tpg.com.au three times (via another email address from the same PC which appeared to send with cc to the affected email address coming through.

I have had no response since 15/02/2022 despite my getting back to them to confirm their workaround for my problem has not worked

I know of no abuse I have done to anybody.

Based on the fact that I have done all the rebooting / changing of passwords etc and reading the TPG community knowledge base I can only conclude my sending of emails is manually blocked by TPG themselves. 

How long is a reasonable time to expect a response from postmaster-tpg.com.au to fix my problem?

Regards, Peter.

1 REPLY 1
Angeli

Hi @peterwww

I can send an urgent follow up with our postmaster to lift the ban on your TPG email. Can you please PM your TPG email address? 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Cheers!