TPG Community

Get online support

Since yesterday internet disconected. I need your help.

SOLVED Go to solution
annielee
Level 4

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
annielee
Level 4
HI TPG
14 /01/2021 morning now.
Thanks for fix the problem problem.

Annie Lee

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Riezl

Hi @annielee, we have escalated the issue to our Engineering Team and the Case Engineer will contact you to discuss the progression of the case.

If there's a need for us to send a technician, you will be advised through SMS or phone call. Kindly await further updates within the day. Thank you.

annielee
Level 4
Thanks a lot for reply my question. My home phone does not work. There are no internet no telephone at home....you know it is how much get a hard time! Please help me to solve these proproblems thanks. -Annie Lee-
Riezl

We have already escalated the issue to our Engineering Team and we'll do our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible. You will receive further updates from the  Case Engineer within the day.

annielee
Level 4
TPG ticket #11113150. If you need to contact us for the duration of this ticket you may email us at techops@tpg.com.au or reply to this SMS

TPG sent me this SMS. 2wewks time is too long. Please come to my house after 4pm tomorrow...

BasilDV

Hi @annielee

We apologise for the inconvenience, however, the given schedule is the earliest that we can get from our wholesale provider (NBN Co).

We are working with NBN to find an earlier schedule for you. Further updates will be given as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV

annielee
Level 4
TPG(1/2): Earliest appointment for technician visit is Friday, 22 January 2021, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Your attendance is needed.
🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

Hi TPG
This SMS from you.
Make sure that day and time.
I will waiting for you.

What can I do? There are no any other ways...just waiting until that day!!!

Annie Lee

Shane

Hi @annielee,

The initial date provided is the earliest date available provided to us by our wholesale partner. We will raise this to our Engineering Team and have them contact you to discuss details of the appointment.. However, we cannot guarantee this as we work with our suppliers to provide this particular service, which means we are reliant on their scheduling. Please confirm your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

TPG(1/2): Earliest appointment for technician visit is Friday, 22 January 2021, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM. Your attendance is needed.
🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

Hi TPG
This SMS from you.
Make sure that day and time.
I will waiting for you.

What can I do? There are no any other ways...just waiting until that day!!!

Annie Lee

annielee
Level 4

Hi TPG
My best number is XXXXXXXXXX and best time is in the afternoon between 1300 to 1600. Sometimes in the morning. If nobody answer the phone leave the message please...!

Annie Lee

BasilDV

Hi @annielee

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience, however, the current schedule that was given is already the earliest that we can get from our wholesale provider (NBN Co.).

Your assigned Engineer is monitoring the case and will provide you with the updates as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV