TPG Community

Get online support

TP-LINK Archer C1200 TPG Firmware Update

alamreab
Level 2

Good afternoon,

The router manufacturer has released several updates since the version I have on mine. Being the stock Standard V1.

One of these updated, realeased in May this year, includes:

"Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1. Optimized UPNP module.
2. Improvided the connection stability, fixed the issue that router disconnected because of frequent DHCP requests.
3. Improved system security."

I am currently having issues with UPNP and connection stability. So this update would be beneficial to me as your customer. Could you please push your TPG update to my router or send me a link to download the appropriate update file.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @alamreab ,

Thanks for raising this to us.

Send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file). Also include the following details below,

Modem Details
Modem:
Serial number:
Software version:

In case you need a reference:

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@alamreab wrote:

Good afternoon,

The router manufacturer has released several updates since the version I have on mine. Being the stock Standard V1.

One of these updated, realeased in May this year, includes:

"Modifications and Bug Fixes:
1. Optimized UPNP module.
2. Improvided the connection stability, fixed the issue that router disconnected because of frequent DHCP requests.
3. Improved system security."

I am currently having issues with UPNP and connection stability. So this update would be beneficial to me as your customer. Could you please push your TPG update to my router or send me a link to download the appropriate update file.