TPG NBN Modem Rebate

SOLVED Go to solution
Martin01
Level 2
Hi There
I am planning to get TPG NBN50 first time. I am just wondering if I buy my own modem will I get modem rebate?
Thanks
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aubrey

Welcome to TPG Community @Martin01

All new TPG NBN customers who will purchase their own NBN compatible modem from any Australian retailer with a valid ABN within 30 days before or after their TPG NBN application is eligible get a $100 rebate. 

Let's check the compatibility of this modem. Would you know the type of NBN technology you have? Otherwise, you can send us a private message with your address and we can check it for you. 

Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Aubrey

Welcome to TPG Community @Martin01

All new TPG NBN customers who will purchase their own NBN compatible modem from any Australian retailer with a valid ABN within 30 days before or after their TPG NBN application is eligible get a $100 rebate. 

Let's check the compatibility of this modem. Would you know the type of NBN technology you have? Otherwise, you can send us a private message with your address and we can check it for you. 

Cheers!

hbisxy00
Level 2

hi there,

If i buy a 2nd hand modem from ebay and have a receipt of that from Ebay, will I be eligible for $100 rebate?

BasilDV

Hi @hbisxy00 

This will be assessed by our Accounts Team.

You can call them directly on 1300 993 011.

BasilDV