Vx420 phone setup

blaker2234
Level 3

TPG just replaced my broken 1600v with VX420-G2H. Internet access is good but phone now not working. Phone still looks activated on my account, but it is not showing up in router config listing. Also phone icon on front panel not lit up.  (Auto config didn't work so I connected manually). Is this a set up issue or is my phone handset faulty? Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi blaker2234,

We updated the VoIP for the replacement modem/router, please perform a reboot to the modem/router for 3-5mins and let us know how it will go.

Regards,

TPG just replaced my broken 1600v with VX420-G2H. Internet access is good but phone now not working. Phone still looks activated on my account, but it is not showing up in router config listing. Also phone icon on front panel not lit up.  (Auto config didn't work so I connected manually). Is this a set up issue or is my phone handset faulty? Thanks. 

Shane

Hey, blaker2234

Just checking this thread, should you require further assistance feel free to update this thread.

Cheers!

blaker2234
Level 3

Hi Phone is still not working and not showing up in the configuration list of the router. I don't know if this is the router not configured properly or that the phone is faulty. Thanks

Shane

We will raise this to our Engineering Team for assessment and investigation, updates may take 24-48hrs via SMS or Phone call.

Regards,

Hi Phone is still not working and not showing up in the configuration list of the router. I don't know if this is the router not configured properly or that the phone is faulty. Thanks