Where is my Modem

caitlinfitz99
Level 2

Pretty unhappy with TPG. I was told not to use your service, shouldve listened!

You schedule my install initially for the 22nd, have it rescheduled to the 17th, I DONT HAVE THE MODEM and then your representatives tell me you have NONE IN STOCK! Ridiculous! then want me to pay extra upfront? You are joking.

I currently have to use my phone to hotspot, for emails, text messages and calls because I cannot hook my devices up to the WIFI that i still dont have despite paying up front. 

I WFH, and it is a bit difficult to run all of my devices on the hotspot on my phone as my phone ends up ovwerheating and crashing because of my job. 

Thanks a lot TPG. Reminding me to actually listen to other parties before accepting your ridiculous terms and conditions. And I am stuck with your company for the next 6 months. Awesome. 

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @caitlinfitz99,

We'd like to check what happened in this instance. Any chance you can PM us with your TPG account details (Customer ID/username)  so we can chase the relevant team involved and raise for an escalation to begin? 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Pretty unhappy with TPG. I was told not to use your service, shouldve listened!

You schedule my install initially for the 22nd, have it rescheduled to the 17th, I DONT HAVE THE MODEM and then your representatives tell me you have NONE IN STOCK! Ridiculous! then want me to pay extra upfront? You are joking.

I currently have to use my phone to hotspot, for emails, text messages and calls because I cannot hook my devices up to the WIFI that i still dont have despite paying up front. 

I WFH, and it is a bit difficult to run all of my devices on the hotspot on my phone as my phone ends up ovwerheating and crashing because of my job. 

Thanks a lot TPG. Reminding me to actually listen to other parties before accepting your ridiculous terms and conditions. And I am stuck with your company for the next 6 months. Awesome.