TPG Community

Get online support

cant conect modern to nbn boc the box ix empty

Highlighted
Level 1c

Username: vasilios1976 2 Account Number: 6792209

this is ridicule's ive never been on hold for this long I call 5 & halve hours ago & still on hold yous saying to me & call which I did over 5hrs ago im saying the nbn box were I have to connect the modern there is nothing in that box its empty when I say empty theres no plugs thers only box & power cord nothing else so tell me how am I meant to connect the modern ive waited over a week & abit to receive the modern & I still cant use it ive paid $100 & nothingnow I have 2 preferably have wait for another week for a technician someone please call me don't ask me to call otherwise I will call ill be calling the ombudsman this is bloody ridiculous ive paid for service & I cant even use it & im not paying for technician because the nbn box is empty

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 1c

how am i meant to connect the modern this picture is my nbn box the modern meant to be connected tohow am i meant to connect the modern this picture is my nbn box the modern meant to be connected to

Hi there karpathioubill

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you 

kind regards