email not working

Vicpro
Level 2

Angeli

Not true.

As I posted earlier today, I am still receiving error messages, and when I am lucky enough to be able to log in it takes up to 5 minutes for an email to be sent after hitting send.

Its been like this for 6 weeks at least, but nobody seems to be too concerned.

Until my emails work fine, as they used to, then you still have a problem.

Shane

Please post a screenshot of the error message on this thread for reference. 

Angeli

Not true.

As I posted earlier today, I am still receiving error messages, and when I am lucky enough to be able to log in it takes up to 5 minutes for an email to be sent after hitting send.

Its been like this for 6 weeks at least, but nobody seems to be too concerned.

Until my emails work fine, as they used to, then you still have a problem.

Vicpro
Level 2

And the problems still persist.....error messages with emails

"Server error cannot read - connection closed "

and

"Maximum_user_connections".

and

"Database connection failed" "SQLSTATE (42000) (1203)

How much longer must I put up with this horrible service before TPG acknowledges that there is a problem and fixes it PERMANENTLY  ?????????

Its almost as if TPG no longer wants me as a customer after 20 years.

Ahra_G

Hi @Vicpro,

Very concerning to hear your issue is still ongoing. 

We'd be glad to get in touch with the PostMaster to get this issue resolved. However, we'd appreciate if you can provide us with the actual screenshot of the error message(s) as this will help identify the cause of the issue. 

Please send it via private message and feel free to blur out any private information; but do keep the header info available. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Vicpro
Level 2

Well the problems persist.  I am unable to attach some of the error messages I am receiving because they are in a pdf format.  Just another barrier being put up by TPG.

Other messages that keep occurring are "Server error unable to connect - connection closed" as well as the following :

Database Connection Failed

Atmail could not communicate to the database resulting in an error.  To continue please check the following :

*Database username and password are correct

*Hostname is authorized to connect to the database server

*The software has been installed correctly and the database schema created

*Validate your database connection details in the file config/dbconfig.ini

The error message return from the server includes ;

SQLSTATE (42000) (1203) User atmail already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

Once the databse connection details have been resolved, reload your browser to continue with the session.

I have sent an email, when I could, to the postmaster asking why emails I send and receive are taking 5 hours after being sent.  No reponse from the Postmaster.

Not only that but my current speeds are 

Download 0.4 mbps

Upload 0.1 mbps

Clearly there is a problem. After 20+ years of being a TPG Customer I am so over it.  Enough is enough.

BasilDV

Hi @Vicpro

We checked the account and understand that you've been in touch with our Tech team.

The case has been raised to our Post Masters for further checking of your Email issues.

In regards to your speed, since you are using an ADSL Off-net service, it may be affected by a possible issue within your phone line.

If not, then further troubleshooting may need to be performed.

We understand that our Tech team advised to reset your modem/router, did it resolved the speed issue?

BasilDV