no upload speed

Lytec
Level 2

When doing the speed test (TPG) it shows no upload speed. when i skype with family there is a huge delay. How can i fix this? Im using the NBN modem/wifi i got from you and it is about 2.5m away from laptop

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Lytec,

Thanks for raising this to us. Please post the screenshot of the result of the speed test. Also for testing purposes, please connect the laptop via LAN cable and run another speed test to see if upload speed will show.

We also did an article that you may find helpful, this will guide you on how to improve the wireless connection at home.

Please see the links below.

Let us know how it will go.

@Lytec wrote:

When doing the speed test (TPG) it shows no upload speed. when i skype with family there is a huge delay. How can i fix this? Im using the NBN modem/wifi i got from you and it is about 2.5m away from laptop

Lytec
Level 2

see attached document for speed test.

Shane

Hi @Lytec,

Thanks for the additional details,

Please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID) together with the address on file. Also include your best contact number and preferred time. I will have one of our Technicians to contact you for real-time test and investigation.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

see attached document for speed test.