TPG Community

Get online support

sagemcom f@st 5355 help please

SOLVED Go to solution
fieldpam
Level 2

Hi there.  I have a sagemcom f@st 5355 that I previously had set up for my Telstra connection.  With the help of TPG tech support I have successfully connected that to TPG NBN.  Even though it says I am connect to TPG it still shows the 'network' name as Telstra.  Is there any way I can change this name?  Also if I change my TPG password in my TPG account settings do I aslo need to change this in the router?  Sorry if these are silly questions.  I realise all is working well but would like to change these settings if possible.

regards

Pam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Welcome to the community! 

Thanks for raising this to us ! When you say Network name as Telstra did you mean the Wi-Fi Name? If so, you can change the Wireless/Wi-Fi by logging in to the modem/router's page.

We do not have information about the sagemcom f@st 5355 configuration settings. 

I suggest to check it on Google or Telstra's Site to get the manual of the modem on hwo to change the Wireless Network.

Regards,

Hi there.  I have a sagemcom f@st 5355 that I previously had set up for my Telstra connection.  With the help of TPG tech support I have successfully connected that to TPG NBN.  Even though it says I am connect to TPG it still shows the 'network' name as Telstra.  Is there any way I can change this name?  Also if I change my TPG password in my TPG account settings do I aslo need to change this in the router?  Sorry if these are silly questions.  I realise all is working well but would like to change these settings if possible.

regards

Pam

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Welcome to the community! 

Thanks for raising this to us ! When you say Network name as Telstra did you mean the Wi-Fi Name? If so, you can change the Wireless/Wi-Fi by logging in to the modem/router's page.

We do not have information about the sagemcom f@st 5355 configuration settings. 

I suggest to check it on Google or Telstra's Site to get the manual of the modem on hwo to change the Wireless Network.

Regards,

regards

Pam

fieldpam
Level 2

Thanks Shane.  Yes, I meant wifi name.  I'll check it out on google.

thank you

regards

Pam