voip settings

auvidman80
Level 2
Hello, I'm wondering if you got this to work. I am having trouble with the same thing on my fritz box. Thanks
BasilDV

Hi @auvidman80

Welcome to the Community!

Have you checked the settings if you have the correct one? Please refer to the above comment from @Ahra_G.

If you need further assistance, please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV

MumPanCakes
Level 2

Hi BasilDV,

I've added to this thread as I need would also like to obtain my username and password for VOIP settings.  However the Community isn't letting me private message you (it could be that I'm too much of a noob).  Can you please post a method for locating the VOIP username/password, or is PM the only way?

If PM is the only way, can you please let me know which hoops I need to jump through to send you through some details?

MumPancakes

BasilDV

Hi @MumPanCakes

Thanks for raising this with us.

If you are under the NBN service, then the SIP settings is not available as it is already embedded to the TPG supplied modem/router.

If you are under the Bizphone service, please provide me your TPG username or customer ID number to check on this further.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV

MumPanCakes
Level 2

Hi BasilDV,

Its a new NBN service and I'm not a big fan of the TPG supplied modem/router.  At a guess I will be in the NBN bundle.

Do you know if it is possible to transition to the Bizphone service, or is my best option to transfer to phone to a third party provider?

Also, I did see that article before attaching to an old thread.  It seems that you have to post at least once to get PM privileges!

BasilDV

Hi @MumPanCakes

You may check it here for more information in regards to our Bizphone.

To avoid bot accounts, we've decided to make the private message feature to be available at a level 2 account.

BasilDV