TPG Community

Get online support

3 days no internet - moved house

andypish90
Level 2
Moved house, paid for the transfer now waiting 3 days for NBN to come across. Not impressed
7 REPLIES 7
KarlB

Hi @andypish90 

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @andypish90 

Your NBN order is still showing in progress. Can you please confirm your modem/router and NBN NTD is connected like the image below and powered on? NBN need to be able to detect your NBN NTD, please leave this connected and powered on.

Can you also please confirm that the NBN NTD(Black NBN Box) was already onsite when you moved in, and not 1 from your previous address?

HCF Setup.png

Regards,

Karl

andypish90
Level 2
There is no black box at this address, my router from my previous address is plugged into the power and plugged into the phone line socket in the kitchen
KarlB

Hi @andypish90

Your NBN HFC service will not plug into your phone sockets, It will plug into a connection like the 1 in the below image. Do you have any of these ports around the house? It may have Telstra, NBN or nothing written on the wall plate.

HFC Wall Plate.jpg

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @andypish90

I can see an update has just come through. There is an NBN appointment booked for Friday 15 May 2020, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM to complete your install. This is the earliest appointment NBN are able to provide at this stage.

Regards,

Karl

andypish90
Level 2
Yes there is a plate like that on the wall but how do I screwed my plug onto that?
My router only came with a white and blue cable
KarlB

Hi @andypish90

You will need to wait for NBN to Install your NBN NTD(Black NBN box). Your old modem does not screw onto this connection.

I can see an update has just come through. There is an NBN appointment booked for Friday 15 May 2020, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM to complete your install. This is the earliest appointment NBN are able to provide at this stage.

Regards,

Karl