TPG Community

Get online support

7 weeks and counting for internet

Ross_0303
Level 3

Hi my initial connection was requested way back 3rd december, have had multiple site vists by NBN and still no luck, latest is once NBN do something (they were at my premise yesterday) TPG will arrange an install, (which has already occurred and am not getting any help at all) apparently 30 days is considered ok to get connected

takes over a day to get any information or response to query, and not willing to compensatae me for the mobile data ive been using, .   

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Ross_0303,

We're sad to know that you're having issues with the service. We can see that this is now being handled by our Complaints Resolution Team, we will chase this  them for additional reference to the ongoing investigation. Expect an update via SMS or phone call when it becomes available. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Hi my initial connection was requested way back 3rd december, have had multiple site vists by NBN and still no luck, latest is once NBN do something (they were at my premise yesterday) TPG will arrange an install, (which has already occurred and am not getting any help at all) apparently 30 days is considered ok to get connected

takes over a day to get any information or response to query, and not willing to compensatae me for the mobile data ive been using, .   

Ross_0303
Level 3

Shane,  just updated the title to reflect the ongoing delay and lack of service / information, how hard is it to work with NBN and Me to arrange an appointment to get this fixed so i can get on my life and not have to continue to chase for asisstance on this...  

Shane

Hi Ross_0303,

Based on the latest update from our Complaints Resolution Team. NBN still needs to fix the fault at the pit and they foresee to complete remedial works by the end of the week, updates will be provided via email when it becomes available.

Regards,

Shane,  just updated the title to reflect the ongoing delay and lack of service / information, how hard is it to work with NBN and Me to arrange an appointment to get this fixed so i can get on my life and not have to continue to chase for asisstance on this...