TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL disconnected before NBN working

Moobuck90
Level 2
Hi, I was on the phone to TPG for over 3 hours tonight and passed back and forth between department the entire time.

We received our NBN bundle earlier in the week and received two text messages telling us we are required to connect the NBN modem. We followed instructions, NCD connected directly. Nothing is working, no signal, lights in NCD not on. The link button flashes and the power light is a solid blue but that is it.

So we call for support and are told a tech will come out next week (in 6 days time). Because we work from home we require internet so have tried plugging our ADSL back in for the meant time and now that it isn’t working either. We had no issues with it an hour earlier. Not one single person I spoke to could help me, I was passed between tech support and accounts over and over again. I have had to take the day off work tomorrow because I can not work without access to internet. We were promised when agreeing to change over to NBN our ADSL would not be disconnected until the NBN was up and running. Can someone please urgently assist.
1 REPLY 1
KarlB

Hi @Moobuck90 

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl