TPG Community

Get online support

ADSL failed. New NBN Bundle Worked 5 minutes then failed. As of 13-5-20 TPG Down 8 weeks now.

SOLVED Go to solution
TonyR
Level 3

The Arris modem and TPG router at the house were turned OFF.

I just called the house and the person there turned them ON and says there are blinking LEDs.

When I go there tonight I can send photo of Arris modem label.

RajenS

Hi @TonyR 

please Do not turn off for the next 48 hours, when you lost the connection, please send me a PM, please  don't restart the NBN box, I want to see the logs  

Thanks 

Rajen 

TonyR
Level 3

ok

TonyR
Level 3

Hi Rajen

The NBN Bundle worked last night. 

Not working this morning.

Attached is Arris modem MAC etc photo.

TonyR
Level 3

Just now, 7.20am the Arris modem appeared to reset itself, then soon after the TPG router.

The Arris modem only has power led on now, router is on and internet LED is off and no internet.

RajenS

Hi @TonyR 

Thank you so much for that update, so now I can focus on correct directions, the issue causing from NBN side, possible faulty power supply, don't know, whether NBN swapped power supply? 

I will lodge to them today 

Thanks 
Rajen 

Avs73
Level 2
Hi there , I too have connection issues where NBN box is clicking and only power light is solid and link light is flashing blue

There was an outage in my area Bentleigh Victoria seems to of been restored but cannot connect

This is very frustrating
RajenS

Hi @Avs73 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

RajenS

Hi @Avs73 

looking at your account now 

Thank 

Rajen

RajenS

Hi @Avs73 

Your case in process of getting NBN tech to your home, please check your pm for the Ticket number 

Thanks 

Rajen