TPG Community

Get online support

ASUS RT-AC66U B1 to FTTP NBN

miltonsimon
Level 2
I install this to the point where an IP address is allocated to the device and all devices connect to the router... but none have access to the internet including the tethered PC used to perform setup. Basic tests show low level internet connection seems to be achieved but no devices can browse or read email. Please advise.
4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @miltonsimon,

Thanks for raising this to us, to better understand the situation, please post the settings of the ASUS RT-AC66U also the physical setup of the router.

Regards,

I install this to the point where an IP address is allocated to the device and all devices connect to the router... but none have access to the internet including the tethered PC used to perform setup. Basic tests show low level internet connection seems to be achieved but no devices can browse or read email. Please advise.
miltonsimon
Level 2
My apologies, Shane! It turns out the download limit has been reached on the account - I was fixing my mother-in-law's internet. I backed out to the original router. It also went slow. That's when I checked. I reckon the router is performing OK, but won't know for sure until we up the download limit. Thanks for your help. Will post again once I've tried upped the download limit.
miltonsimon
Level 2

Hi Shane,

I upgraded the account limit for my mother-in-law.

I have easily reinstalled the router and it worked first time. Very smooth.

The TPG FTTP NBN system and the ASUS RT-AC66U B1 router performed faultlessly.

Best wishes.

Cheers, Simon.

Shane

Hi @miltonsimon,

I am glad to know that the router was installed perfectly on the new TPG FTTP connection.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Hi Shane,

I upgraded the account limit for my mother-in-law.

I have easily reinstalled the router and it worked first time. Very smooth.

The TPG FTTP NBN system and the ASUS RT-AC66U B1 router performed faultlessly.

Best wishes.

Cheers, Simon.