Activation time?

SOLVED Go to solution
JessBabin
Level 2
Hello,

A few weeks ago I emailed customer service asking how long it would take for me to have internet connected, they said 2-3 days... it has now been almost a week and I have no internet to use except 4G on my phone.

Does anyone know how long it takes usually? Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @JessBabin,

The general time frame of the installation/activation of the NBN service may take 2 to 30 calendar days.

Since there was an active NBN service that NBN Co detected in the address, they need to make sure that they are working on the correct address which is why they require you to send a POD (Proof of Occupancy Document).

We will chase this with our Provisioning team to provide you further updates with the order.

Regards,

BasilDV

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @JessBabin,

The general time frame of the installation/activation of the NBN service may take 2 to 30 calendar days.

Since there was an active NBN service that NBN Co detected in the address, they need to make sure that they are working on the correct address which is why they require you to send a POD (Proof of Occupancy Document).

We will chase this with our Provisioning team to provide you further updates with the order.

Regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @JessBabin,

We understand that your Case manager has been in touch and was advised that the activation of the service will take 24 to 48 working hours.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Regards,

BasilDV

JessBabin
Level 2
Yes thank you very much