TPG Community

Get online support

After plus the Modem, still no network

SOLVED Go to solution
yohzyx00
Level 2

Hi,

This is Yuxuan, TPG user name: xxxxx

I just connect the delivered modem at the set up FTTB/N, but it is no Internet, even the DSL light is off.

The house just have only one wall socket for wan. I use the wan connect yesterday, it does not work, and now I just put the phone line to connect the wall socket to DSL.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Welcome to the community, @yohzyx00

I was able to locate the account and ran an initial test, the result shows the service has been activated and connected for 7hrs now. Please let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Hi,

I just connect the delivered modem at the set up FTTB/N, but it is no Internet, even the DSL light is off.

The house just have only one wall socket for wan. I use the wan connect yesterday, it does not work, and now I just put the phone line to connect the wall socket to DSL.

View solution in original post

yohzyx00
Level 2
Yes, one staff fix it in the morning.
Thank you very much.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Welcome to the community, @yohzyx00

I was able to locate the account and ran an initial test, the result shows the service has been activated and connected for 7hrs now. Please let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Hi,

yohzyx00
Level 2
Yes, one staff fix it in the morning.
Thank you very much.