TPG Community

Get online support

Bad Packet Loss, Constant disconnections but good speeds?

NBN-100
Level 2

Dude, am the same right now. On hold for three hours as of this message. I would seriously consider contacting the ombudsman and getting them to help you get a refund. I will definitely be doing the same if it's not sorted within the week.

rhyancbermi
Level 4

Mods deleted comments from other people on this thread who had advised they had a similar experience. 

How about spend some time to update me on my request instead?

rhyancbermi
Level 4

Looks like I had someone attempt to call me this morning while I was at work, which I missed. They then sent a text "We tried calling you but unable to reach you. Please reply to request a callback and a technical support representative will contact you".

Replied to call asap, still waiting for callback. 

rhyancbermi
Level 4

@luisc 

No update. No call. Still terrible internet. I will be emailing through to cancellations team. I am better off using my mobile internet than TPG NBN. 

rhyancbermi
Level 4

I will be taking this to the ombudsman for the lack of treatment and resolution I have received. Thank you for at least replying once or twice. 

rhyancbermi
Level 4

Imagine my surprise when after sitting on live chat waiting for hours, and getting to 3rd in queue, the chat is CLOSED BY A TEAM MEMBER. F$##$@% JOKE!

rhyancbermi
Level 4

Absolute joke. can get through to sales staff no problem, but not support and stuck with the service for another 30 days.