TPG Community

Get online support

Blue chain light keeps blinking

Kat-71
Level 2
Same problem as others. Blue chain light and DSL light keeps blinking. Even after being plugged in for 24hrs. Tried different sockets and locations around the house
6 REPLIES 6
Ahra_G

Hi @Kat-71

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We're sorry to learn that you are having issues with the service. 

We'd certainly like to check the status of your connection however I'm unable to locate your account using your Community details. 

Kindly send your TPG Customer ID or service address via private message so we can assist you accordingly. 

Thank you.

Kat-71
Level 2

Hi. My username is xxxxxxxx.
I keep getting messages to install the equipment, but the equipment won't connect. I can't be without internet so i have to resort to ADSL. Help please

Shane

Hi @Kat-71,

Thanks for sending us your details. We'd like to arrange a call from one of our Provisioning Case Manager for further investigation on the ongoing NBN installation.

We recommend to keep your ADSL2 modem/router connected while waiting for the installation to be completed. Let us know your best contact number and preferred time.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @Kat-71

Thanks for sending me your contact details. We'll have our Provisioning Team contact you on Monday between 5-6PM AEDST. Make sure to keep your mobile phone available for the call and let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

Kat-71
Level 2
Thank you for responding so quickly. I will await your call on Monday afternoon between 5-6 pm AEDT.
Riezl

Our Provisioning Team has acknowledged this, @Kat-71. Let us know should you need further assistance. Thank you.