TPG Community

Get online support

Complaint about TPG connect the wrong NBN address and remain unsolved for 1 year

ko3kidzml
Level 2
Hi,

My issue has been existed for over 1 year and still waiting to be fixed!!! I am so frustrated, upset and disappointed about your service. I don't understand why you can't solve this problem. I've called so many times, everytime the customer service team told me they raised the request with NBN Co., and that's it. Never got update from TPG. 

My neighbour was going to apply for NBN connection with Telstra, and I had been told that we were connecting their NBN, which means we used their location ID. That leads to them cannot connect the NBN. Once you check the location ID, you'll see my neighbour is connected, while our address is not connected. My ID is xxxxxx.

Please fix ASAP!!!

Thanks!
12 REPLIES 12
Riezl

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you. We have made a follow up with our Provisioning Team and we'll make sure that you will be contacted as soon as a new update becomes available. 

ko3kidzml
Level 2

Hi Riezl,

The customer service said she will call me yesterday, but actually not. Can you follow up for me please?

Riezl

Apologies for that, @ko3kidzml. We have already made a follow up and advised the Case Manager to contact you today.

ko3kidzml
Level 2

Hi Riezl,

I was told to send proof of my address. And I sent email to nbnpod@tpg.com.au on 16/4. And the case manager said it will be done in 24-48 hours. But I haven't received any updates. Can you chase it for me. There is totally no efficiency. Everytime I need to follow up myself. There is no reason for TPG's mistake but need us to suffer.

BasilDV

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience, @ko3kidzml.

We'll chase this with our NBN service delivery team and have a case manager to contact you tomorrow to discuss further the updates with your case.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

BasilDV

Shane

Hi @ko3kidzml,

We noticed that you have been contacted by one of our Provisioning Case Manager and provided the provisioning issue, further updates will be given when it becomes  available. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Hi Riezl,

I was told to send proof of my address. And I sent email to nbnpod@tpg.com.au on 16/4. And the case manager said it will be done in 24-48 hours. But I haven't received any updates. Can you chase it for me. There is totally no efficiency. Everytime I need to follow up myself. There is no reason for TPG's mistake but need us to suffer.

ko3kidzml
Level 2

Hi,

Can you give me some updates?

Riezl

Hi @ko3kidzml, we have made a follow up with our Provisioning Team and we have advised the Case Manager to contact you today to discuss the status of the case.

ko3kidzml
Level 2

Hi Riezl,

My neighbour decide to connect NBN this week through Telstra. They have been waiting too long. Once they connect, that means we will lost the Internet, which happens before. Can you solve this problem ASAP within this week.