Complaint

heywoodconnor
Level 2
I spent over 4 hours in different chats to your online chat support team. I kept being told one moment please while I waited up to 15 minutes for your staff to reply. After I got replies, i kept getting told i was being transferred to a case manager and to remain in the chat. I waited more than 2 hours in 1 chat window and heard nothing. Not. A. Single. Thing.
So I start a new chat, get told I'm being transferred. Nothing. Again.
Then finally. I start a new chat, only to be told the case manager office is closed and I'd have to wait till the morning. I got told this after 10pm, my first initial contact with the support team was before 6pm and was continuous until the later time. I am extremely dissatisfied with this service. This is not how a customer should be treated. Hard times or not. It's not hard to put a little bit of effort into customer interactions when I'm also taking time away from my family to try and contact you people
1 REPLY 1
Ken-C

Hi there heywoodconnor,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards