Complaint

alexellise
Level 2
Hi,

I have received the worst service ever when trying to move house.

I rang on the 16 June to advise I was moving house and asked if I needed to book an installer and was advised I did not as there was already NBN at the new property. I asked 3 times of this was definitely the case as I am currently working from home and do not have internet access.

I moved into my new address on 3 Jul and despite being assured that the internet would be connected automatically it did not work.

I rang again on 6 Jul to get help. After 1 hour of talking to 2 different agents and having to explain the situation twice as I was cold transferred they were still unable to resolve and booked a technician. I again explained that I had no internet access and needed this resolved urgently. I was advised I would get a call within 48 hours as it had been escalated.

This did not happen and yest I was advised that someone would install on weds 15 Jul. I then got called today from an agent who said they would set it up over the phone deposit a technician being booked. They said they would need to call me back. When I tried to call back I had to speak to 2 different technicians neither of which were able to help me.

So despite 5 phone calls and speaking to 6 separate operators I am still without internet and a technician is still booked for 15 jul.

My internet has not been working for 2 weeks at my old address so I am now 1 month without the internet.

I would like to be compensated for this period and also for the incredibly poor customer service I have received. As I said this is the worst service experience I have ever encountered for something that should be so simple.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @alexellise,

Welcome to the community!

We're sad to know that about your experience with relocating your service. We'd like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience and get to the bottom of this. 

To better understand the situation, we'd like to get your account details (Username/Customer ID) together with the address on file). 

In case you need a reference:

How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Regards,