TPG Community

Get online support

Connected with no internet

scholzfamily
Level 2

I'm trying to set up the modem in my new apartment. It's plugged in with the Yellow ethernet cable via the WAN port. That cable leads to UN ID - 1.

I have 5 lights on the router. 
Power, internet, 2.4 G, 5 G, WAN.

However, when I connect, it comes up with the device.provisioning.isp page, stating
'Your newly installed broadband equipment is waiting to be automatically configured.'

How can I fix this and get my internet to run? Please let me know what might be wrong.

3 REPLIES 3
david64
Level 15

Hi @scholzfamily  Can you login to the router admin and check if the username and password are yours or it has something with "acs" in it. If its "acs" change it to your username + @tpg.com.au and password, then Save.

michmcavoy
Level 2

Hello,

Im having the same issues, however i have logged into the router admin and made all necessary changes and im still having the same issues - can you please help?

The rep on the phone said the issue needs to be escalated to an engineer however, an engineer has never contacted me and its been 5 days. Any help would be much appreciated!

Shane

We apologise for the inconvenience, @michmcavoy.

I can confirm that the issue affecting the service is still under investigation by our Engineering Team. We will chase this with them for additional reference and request urgent feedback.

Please send me a Private Message with your best contact number and preferred time.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hello,

Im having the same issues, however i have logged into the router admin and made all necessary changes and im still having the same issues - can you please help?

The rep on the phone said the issue needs to be escalated to an engineer however, an engineer has never contacted me and its been 5 days. Any help would be much appreciated!