Connection activation

drindu1975
Level 2
Hi Team,
I requested to relocate my connection to my new address @ ********* after confirming from your customer executive for the service availability, even checked online for service availability @ above address.
Your trail email is self-explanatory stating that my connection will be activated within 2 working days. I lodged the request on 14/05/2020 to avoid any inconvenience but now it seems to be a nightmare. Every time I called up at your customer support there are different-different answers for my same query i.e when my connection will be activated.
We people are suffering a lot because of your unprofessional support. I and my daughter working/studying from home but TPG makes it really impossible now, Instead after confirmation before lodging the request for relocation, This is what I am getting back as a loyal customer since last 2.5 years.
Your customer support contact center is top of the worst, keep on waiting for 30- 40 minutes. if you get connected you will be get transferred to the concern department again your waiting will start and you will end up the call in frustration.If you request for a call back, again same thing will happen like transferring to the concern department.
It is my humble request to send some technician/ get my activation done by 
tomorrow otherwise I need to look out for some other service provider.
Highly frustrated and unhappy customer.
********* CID : *********

10 REPLIES 10
KarlB

Hi @drindu1975 

Welcome to the community,

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

Regards,
Karl

KarlB

Hi @drindu1975 

I can see your NBN order is still showing in progress. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to investigate and requested for someone to call you back later on today with an update.

Regards,

Karl

drindu1975
Level 2

Thanks for your reply, but my question is why your team is giving false input. If service was not available readily in my area your team should tell me upfront the day I lodge the request.

This is dishonesty, keeping your customer in dark. I am running every nook and corner from that day to get my connection activated. I have seen so many posts with same feedback, moreover the support staff is giving different answers for same query. 

One of the representative asked me the NBN box serial no. and MAC ID, and I was surprised where to look for NBN box.

Team I am sure if it is not happening by this week, I will definately going to change my services from you.

KarlB

Hi @drindu1975 

I understand your frustration.

We here are ''front of house'' forum moderators. Our scope of resolving complex issues are limited, and as such we can only direct your concern to other departments, with a sense of urgency.

I have forwarded your issue to the correct department. Someone will address your concerns ASAP.

Regards,

Karl

drindu1975
Level 2

Hi Team,

I didn't get any satisfactory answer till date. If you are unable to provide service please let me know I will move to some other service provider. It is almost 10days I didn't get my connection activation done. 

Just let me know what NBN has replied to your queris for my connection.

Thanks

KarlB

Hi @drindu1975 

We still don't have an update from NBN at this stage. I have asked our Provisioning Team to try and follow-up with NBN again.

Regards,

Karl

drindu1975
Level 2

Hi Team, 

r u people really care for customer?? I got an email yesterday for the NBN technician appointment on 05.07.2020, I am not sure of it.

Further you people deducted $40.00 on the top of my monthly charges, will you explain me, it is for what??

Please don't do dodge things with customer, we are working in health care indusdry and hardly get the time to look into our phone what is going on?? Only on off days we use to check our phone thoroughly to know what is going on??

Please look into it and reply me with explanation for this deduction.

Thanks

Indu

KarlB

Hi @drindu1975 

Thanks for your message. Your Billing question is best to be handled by someone in our Billing Team. I'll request someone from our Billing Team to call you back ASAP.

Regards,

Karl

drindu1975
Level 2

Hi KarlB,

TPG is too much, Someone called me up from billing but couldn't resolved my issue.

It is over now, till the date my connection is not activated, unnecessary deduction of money of $40.00 for no service and now another blunder happened today, you deducted monthly charges $70.00, even if no service.

would you mind someone to look into my problems, I am so frustated with your team, I want to hit my head against the wall, I can't take it now.

What is the process to discontiune with you ** people, it is over the tolerance now and extreme of the customer's patience you people are testing.

Need solid action and prompt reply.

Thanks