Dead Modem

Huma002
Level 2
Our modem just suddenly died last Friday 5th Nov 2021. We have only had the modem for just over a yr and it was the worst timing as our son is sitting his year 12 HSC exams this week. We asked if we could pick up the new modem as were frantic about having no WiFi and were told that was a No due to covid- I’m fully vaccinated! We offered to pay for express courier but were told no! On Friday we were told that they would deliver the modem Mon 8th nov only to find out today, Mon 8th Nov, that there isn’t even a consignment yet meaning it hasn’t even dispatched yet! My son is having to use our mobile phone data and hotspot for a internet connection! God only knows when it will be dispatched and when we will actually receive it.
This is the worst customer service with no sense of urgency for the customer needs!
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Huma002 ,

I am sad to learn that you're having issues with the modem/router, I would love to help chase the status of the replacement device, to better understand the situation drop me a privatem essage with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Huma002 wrote:
Our modem just suddenly died last Friday 5th Nov 2021. We have only had the modem for just over a yr and it was the worst timing as our son is sitting his year 12 HSC exams this week. We asked if we could pick up the new modem as were frantic about having no WiFi and were told that was a No due to covid- I’m fully vaccinated! We offered to pay for express courier but were told no! On Friday we were told that they would deliver the modem Mon 8th nov only to find out today, Mon 8th Nov, that there isn’t even a consignment yet meaning it hasn’t even dispatched yet! My son is having to use our mobile phone data and hotspot for a internet connection! God only knows when it will be dispatched and when we will actually receive it.
This is the worst customer service with no sense of urgency for the customer needs!