Dropouts!

2designers
Level 2

Gee, it really doesn't sound good for TPG's reputation regarding the continual dropouts that many have had. Unfortunately, I also am in that category. The number of dropouts since well before Christmas 2022 to the end of this year have been without a word of a lie absolutely shocking! Every time you sit down to get online, you can't. When I make an overseas call, the call ends. When I try to stream a service it to drops out! If in fact that TPG is growing, one would think that the service would expand. I truly have had my share of dropouts! I think in 2023 I'll dropout and go with Telstra (I never thought that I would ever say that). But it is what it is!

3 REPLIES 3
Aubrey

Hi @2designers, we're keen to investigate what's causing these drop outs and sort it out. Please send you customer ID or username via private message so we can check on this ASAP.

Thanks,

Aubrey 

2designers
Level 2

Dear Aubrey,

Thank you for taking the time to address this unsettling issue.

We've truly been putting up with the inconveniences for nearly a month.

I know that school holidays had happened and I kept saying to myself soon they'll go back, referencing to the load on the lines.

But when it was happening at many different hours of the day it was becoming, what's the word, maddening.

I have been a devout customer with TPG since it came to Lavington and I sincerely would hate if I were to go to Telstra.

I have armed myself with a software product penned Net Uptime Monitor and it certainly has given me the data regarding the continual dropouts.

I'm not sure how to express myself in this position because I pay my monthly fee along with many different streaming services & music. I don't get through a movie or an album without a dropout and I'm asking myself...is it worth having the services? I don't know...I hope that there's a solution...somewhere.

Ronald Horne (noddie47)

Shane

Let us take this opportunity to turn around your experience. We can help get to the bottom of this hence we need your details so we can proceed with the investigation. We will wait for the account information, you may send it via PM.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Dear Aubrey,

Thank you for taking the time to address this unsettling issue.

We've truly been putting up with the inconveniences for nearly a month.

I know that school holidays had happened and I kept saying to myself soon they'll go back, referencing to the load on the lines.

But when it was happening at many different hours of the day it was becoming, what's the word, maddening.

I have been a devout customer with TPG since it came to Lavington and I sincerely would hate if I were to go to Telstra.

I have armed myself with a software product penned Net Uptime Monitor and it certainly has given me the data regarding the continual dropouts.

I'm not sure how to express myself in this position because I pay my monthly fee along with many different streaming services & music. I don't get through a movie or an album without a dropout and I'm asking myself...is it worth having the services? I don't know...I hope that there's a solution...somewhere.

Ronald Horne (noddie47)