TPG Community

Get online support

Extremely unsatisfactory service

ConradFourie
Level 2
I have been a customer for the last 24 months, been in my new premises the last 18 months. When I was new customer I received extremely good service and connection to NBN was seamless. When I moved home no problems , internet was connected same day. Wednesday two weeks ago internet went off. Phone TPG and found out my address link was disconnected and given to my neighbour. Lady informed me she will resolve and contact NBN, next day advised me a new address link needs to be created and a connection fee needs to be paid, I refused and she said they will escalate it and I don’t need to worry. Between NBN and TPG they made a mistake and just disconnected me, after two weeks of fighting just to find out what is going on, they inform me NBN has to come to link property and next appointment is middle January. No intention to put me through to anyone that can prioritise it, all they are programmed to say is 24-48 hours then it’s not their problem anymore. They also refuse to put me through to someone in management to try and resolve, in the meantime I have to wait until middle January for internet but they are more that happy to charge me for the non service I can’t use, I had to go buy a LTE devise for 300 dollars just so I can at least do my work.
Worst customer service I experienced ever!!!!!!!
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @ConradFourie 

Thanks for raising this to our attention and we apologise for the inconvenience.

We tried to search for your account using your community details to no avail.

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to resolve this as soon as possible. Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV