TPG Community

Get online support

FTTP installation delays

ryankwong
Level 2

Hi TPG, my account number is xxxxx. I moved to a new location and waiting for installation for nearly 3 weeks. I called customer service the only answer I can get is monitoring my progress. No progress at all. No email, no SMS to verify the time of installation. Keep using my own mobile data and used up eventually. If there is no time frame, I must forfeit the plan and change another provider.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @ryankwong,

Welcome to the community!

Sad to know that you're having issues with the installation of the NBN service. Due to a provisioning issue, there has been a delay in activating your service on the NBN service management end. I noticed that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager and provided the update, we will chase this with them for additional reference on the ongoing installation. Expect further details via SMS or Phone call when it becomes available.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Hi TPG, my account number is xxxxx. I moved to a new location and waiting for installation for nearly 3 weeks. I called customer service the only answer I can get is monitoring my progress. No progress at all. No email, no SMS to verify the time of installation. Keep using my own mobile data and used up eventually. If there is no time frame, I must forfeit the plan and change another provider.